You might like
You are in:
- Chilli Tuna Pasta Bake
Back Chilli Tuna Pasta Bake
Chilli Tuna Pasta Bake
Enjoy this delicious pasta bake with its chilli kick!
- 2 Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
- 200g Fusilli , or pasta shells
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Green Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 500g Tomato and Chilli Pasta Sauce
- 2 tsp Mixed Dried Italian Herbs
- 100g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 Red Chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Serve with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Drain the cans of Princes Tuna Chunks and tip onto a plate. Break the fish into chunks and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion and peppers for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Stir in the tomato and chilli pasta sauce. Add the dried herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and tip it into an oblong baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and sauce, then gently mix in the tuna chunks. Sprinkle the cheese and sliced chilli on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until piping hot. Serve.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.