You might like
You are in:
- Chicken and Peach Salad
Back Chicken and Peach Salad
Chicken and Peach Salad
This salad is perfect for using up a bit of leftover chicken, it has a great crunch to it, and the peach helps to add a bit of sweetness.
- 175g cooked chicken, torn into strips
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil, 1 tbsp for the dressing
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 185g crunchy salad
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cut the crusts off the bread then cut into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the cubes until golden.
- Lift onto absorbent kitchen paper.
- Put the chicken, onion and peach slices in a bowl and toss together.
- Divide the salad between 4 serving plates, top with the chicken mixture.
- Scatter with the croûtons.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the yogurt, marmalade, sunfower oil and mustard. Drizzle over the salad to serve.