You might like
You are in:
- Cheesy Pea and Bacon Fritters
Back Cheesy Pea and Bacon Fritters
Cheesy Pea and Bacon Fritters
Easy to make and quick
to whip up, these fritters taste delicious eaten hot or cold and are great as a
snack or paired with sausages!
- 1 Large Potato, cooked and mashed
- 50g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 100ml Double Cream
- 100g Frozen Diced Onion
- 100g Bacon, diced into small pieces
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 60g Grated Mature Cheddar
- 30g Butter, plus a little extra for frying
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- After mashing the potato, leave it to cool. When it is cool, add plain flour, egg and double cream. Mix well.
- Put to one side while you melt the butter and fry the onion and bacon until light brown. Cool, and add to the potato mixture. Season to taste.
- Add the cheese and peas. Melt a little butter in a non-stick frying pan. When the butter is frothing, add dessertspoons of the mixture to the pan and fry on each side until golden Delicious with sausages or bacon!