- Cacao and Raspberry Chocolates
Cacao and Raspberry Chocolates
- 65g Lucy Bee coconut oil
- 65g Lucy Bee drinking chocolate
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 small raspberries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Please allow 1 hour to freeze.
You will need either an ice cube tray or a 14 hole chocolate mould tray for this recipe.
- In a small saucepan, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil on the lowest heat. Then add Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate and stir to fully combine. Take off the heat and add the optional honey followed by the vanilla extract.
- In the chocolate mould, add one raspberry to each insert and then pour the chocolate over. Knock the tray to remove any air-bubbles. If needed, top up with some more chocolate mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Remove the chocolates from the mould to serve. Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Serve and enjoy.
Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Dan Jones
Coconut Oil: Nature’s Perfect Ingredient by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Ria Osborne