You might like
You are in:
- Berry and Yoghurt Smoothie
Back Berry and Yoghurt Smoothie
Berry and Yoghurt Smoothie
Tantalise your taste buds with this delicious, creamy smoothie, that will satisfy your sweet tooth but help you along the way to your 5-a-day.
- 500g Greek style yoghurt
- 40g watercress
- 75ml apple juice
- 250g frozen summer fruits, thawed
- 1 handful strawberries, optional
- 1 handful mint leaves, optional
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Blend watercress and apple juice together until liquid.
- Fold in half of the Greek style yoghurt.
- Clean the blender then blend the summer fruits and fold in the remaining Greek style yoghurt.
- Half fill the glass with the green mixture and then gently add the red mixture on top.
- Garnish with raspberry, strawberry and mint.