You might like
You are in:
- Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Back Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Chicken skewers marinated in beer and honey will soon become one of your favourite barbecue recipes. So simple, but the taste is spectacular.
- 12 chicken thighs, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150ml beer, we recommend Black Sheep ale
- 100ml honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 12 - 24 hours marinating
You'll need to marinate your chicken overnight for this one for maximum flavour.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
- Add the diced chicken, cover and then refrigerate overnight.
- The following day place the chicken onto soaked wooden skewers and barbecue until thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve with salad.