You might like
You are in:
- Aromatic Masala Mince…
Back Aromatic Masala Mince…
Aromatic Masala Mince
Quick and easy, and oh so tasty – a knockout!
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2½ cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tsps garam masala
- 2 handfuls freshly chopped coriander
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the mince, onion, garlic and ginger for 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add the tomatoes, chillies, seasoning, garam masala and half the coriander.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with remaining coriander and serve with rice, poppadums and a selection of relishes.