£10.00£10.00 per 75cl
This product is age restricted to 18 years or over
You'll be asked to confirm that you are over 18 on delivery.
Trivento Private Reserve sources from the finest Malbec grown at the Andes foothills. Cherries and raspberries combined with an oak-aged elegance, embodies this complex Malbec from Mendoza's privileged traditional vineyards.
Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
Country of Origin
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Cherries and raspberries combined with an oak-aged elegance, embodies this complex Malbec from Mendoza's privileged traditional vineyards.
Founded in 1996 by Vina Concha Y Toro, Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos produces brand-name wines under their own label. The company has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications.
The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world with the average site located 1,970-3,610 feet (600-1,100 meters) above sea level.
Grapes are destemmed and crushed. They go through 100% cold maceration 48 hours before fermentation. The grapes go through 16 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks followed by further maceration and then natural malolactic fermentation. 40% of the wine is then aged for 8 months in French Oak barrels while the other 60% sits for 6 months in stainless steel tanks. After blending the wine is then further aged for 5 months in bottle.
Trivento Bodegos y Viñedos S.A.
Concha y Toro UK Ltd
German Di Cesare
Ratings and reviews
No reviews, yet. Why not be the first?