£2.0020p per 100g
- Come rain or shine, kick-start your morning with a warming bowl of traditional Quaker porridge prepared with your choice of sweet or savoury toppings
- Enjoy making your own Overnight Oats or try blended with your favourite smoothie
- A natural source of fibre with no added sugar
- Helps lower cholesterol* †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g||Per 40g1 (%*)|
|Energy||1565 kJ||626 kJ||1222 kJ|
|374 kcal||150 kcal||291 kcal (15%*)|
|Fat||8.0 g||3.2 g||8.6 g (12%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.5 g||0.6 g||3.9 g (20%*)|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||24 g||38 g|
|of which Sugars**||1.1 g||0.4 g||15 g (16%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||3.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||11 g||4.4 g||15 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.30 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 25 servings|
|1With 300ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|**Contains naturally occurring sugars|
Mix 40 g of Quaker Oats with 300 ml of milk (or cold water) in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.; Microwave - From Ambient. Microwave Instructions
1. Ingredients: Quaker Oats 40g (3/4 cups), Milk/Water 300ml (1 1/2 cups), Cooking Time: Category D (min 700W) 4 minutes, Category E (min 800W) 3 1/2 minutes
2. Ingredients: Quaker Oats 80g (1 1/2 cups), Milk/Water 600ml (3 cups), Cooking Time: Category D (min 700W) 6 1/2 minutes, Category E (min 800W) 6 minutes
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
Great breakfast & plastic free packaging
Great to use for cooked porridge or for making home made protein balls/baking. Extra bonus is the plastic free packaging
There's a definite knack to getting this porridge edible - overcooking it a bit helps to break down the pieces, otherwise they feel like you're chewing hard pieces of cardboard. Other brands are better.
Brilliant for breakfast! I also eat this in the evening, when too tired.Creamy, I add nothing, the oats are great on their own!
Nothing quite like a nice hot bowl of good quality porridge oats on cold winter mornings to warm you up and Quakers Oats reaches parts other porridges can't
oats with cinnamon
now 77 years old, been eating this all my life with a couple of shakes of cinnamon. nothing like it.