£1.8597.4p per 100g
*Mr Kipling Sponge Puddings are the No.1 best selling ambient sponge puddings in Great Britain. Source: IRI Grocery Outlets Market Data for Great Britain, 52 weeks up to & including 02.06.2018.
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pudding (100g)|
|of which Saturates||5.3g||5.3g|
|of which Sugars||35.9g||35.9g|
|This pack contains 2 portions|
The product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven
(Based on 800W (E) Oven).
1) Heat each pudding individually.
2) Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed.
3) Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
We advise not to leave microwave unattended.
4) Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediately to allow the sauce to flow properly.
Caution: pot and contents will be very hot so we advise you use oven gloves or similar.
5) Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming.
6) Do not reheat.
Microwave ovens may vary in performance. The above is given as a guide only. Adjust times for other microwave ratings.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
These are great. Ready quickly. Very nice flavour. Delicious with custard.
Light sponge with good flavour and a tasty sauce, just the right size although the pot is a bit misleading on the size
Beautifully soft light sponge and tasty sauce! Ready in 30 seconds!
Light sponge and really sauce sauce over the top