£1.60£6.40 per kg
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 4.5 days.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/3 pack (approx. 83g)||per 1/3 pack (approx. 83g) %RI||your RI*|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g||1%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.9g||2.4g||3%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains 3 portions|
1. Remove packaging and place contents into a pan of boiling water.
2. Return to boil, cover and simmer for 10 - 12 minutes.
3. Ensure product is piping hot throughout, serve immediately and enjoy.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat E 850W 5 Mins
Cat D 750W 6 Mins
1. Pierce the bag in several places and place on a microwaveable plate.
2. Cook on full power for 5 minutes (Cat E/850W), 6 minutes (Cat D/750W).
3. Leave to stand for 1 minute, serve immediately and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
WORST BRUSSELS EVER DON’T BUY THEM THEY WHERE OLD YELLOW
Unlike the other reviews i have never had a problem with these, mine have always been in good condition and tasty, like most prepared sprouts from anywhere there is always a few leaves that need removing but not a problem as they are normally loose anyway.
I don't want prepared ones!
Bring back the proper ones!
not bad BUT????
neither the store nor customer services or packaging says grown in DUH!!!
Poor quality unfortunately. Had to prepare the whole bag myself as covered in black marks, bruises, cuts etc.
one day after arrival , not prepared at all black leaves on and grey stumps but date said ok for 3 more days, was disgusted .