£1.7517.5p per 100g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||(as sold) per 100g||(as sold) per 40g portion||per 40g protion %RI||your RI*|
|of which saturates||1.4g||0.5g||3%||20g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.5g||1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains approximately 25 portions|
Do not reheat.; Hob - From Ambient. 3-4 Mins
1. To prepare a serving of porridge stir 40g of oat flakes with oat bran and wheat bran with 270mls cold water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-4 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
4. For a creamer porridge use milk, half milk/half water.
5. Serve and enjoy.; Microwave - From Ambient. Cat E 850W, 3 Mins 30 Secs, Cat D 750W, 4 Mins 30 Secs
1. To prepare a serving of porridge stir 40g of oat flakes with oat bran and wheat bran with 270mls of cold water into a large non-metallic microwavable bowl. Do not cover.
2. Microwave on full power for the required time, stir halfway through cooking.
3. Leave to stand for 2 mins. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
4. For a creamier porridge use milk, or half milk/half water/
5. Serve and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
The Best Porridge Ever
I've been having this porridge for breakfast for about 9 months as it is simply the best I've ever tasted. It's lovely on it's own or with added treats. I make it with coconut and almond milk and cinnamon and sometimes add dessicated coconut and toasted almonds or cranberries. You don't notice the bran and I highly recommend you try it and find out for yourself.
really like it!
I really like the texture of this porridge!
Too much wheatbran
I regularly buy porridge oats with wheatbran from another shop. These are large oats and you hardly notice the wheatbran. Also 60p cheaper!! Convenience meant I needed to get these with my Morrisons order as I had ran out. The wheatbran was immediately noticeable in the bag. There was obviously a lot of it which made the bag look brown. I tried to mix it all together when I put it into my storage container but even mixed in there was loads of bran. I used these oats to make porridge this morning and the result was almost brown, grainy porridge which I could not eat. I threw it away and had toast. I have thrown the rest of the bag away. Total waste of money. Given this product 1 star as you cant give 0!!
l have a craving for porridge at the moment, this is so nice, l use 135 ml of water and 135 ml of skimmed milk finished of with a dash of syrup.