£1.50£2.00 per kg
For Best Before See Front of Pack
Preparation and Usage
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 175g serving||%GDA||your GDA*|
|of which sugars||1.3g||2.3g||2.6%||90g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g||1%||20g|
|*Recommended guideline daily amounts for adults (GDA)|
Please ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving.; Hob - From Ambient. 25-30 Mins
1. Bring pan of water to the boil.
2. Plunge potatoes into water and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer as guide or until tender.
3. Drain, serve and enjoy.; Oven cook - From Ambient. 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7 / 35-45 Mins
1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Pre-heat some olive oil at 200°C in a roasting tin in the oven.
3. Spread potatoes evenly in roasting tin and baste.
4. Roast uncovered as guide turning once until golden brown and crisp. Serve and enjoy.; Steam - From Ambient. 30-35 Mins
1. Place potatoes into a steamers and steam as guide or until tender. Serve and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
these potatoes are lovely. very flavoursome, tasty simply cooked or steamed. they aren't meant to be turned into chips and are more on the waxy side but this is just how I like my spuds!
VERY FIRM POTATOE, ALRIGHT IF YOU LIKE THEM THAT WAY. TASTLESS. RATHER YELLOW.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
An aberration, I hope
These are usually lovely but of course the variety of potato used can vary, and the ones I bought last week - Alexia variety - are quite unpleasant. Even after two hours steaming these small spuds seem undercooked and don't taste of anything. They don't even look right, the flesh verging on grey. Avoid!
I love these potatoes so much, I get several packs every time I shop now - great value, and the flavour is just wonderful. The only potato that can beat it is Jersey Royals, but these are a close second! Goes great with some fresh mint and a bit of marg or butter.
Used these potatoes on the day of delivery. Unfortunately one was mouldy and another soft. A shame as these are usually very good