£3.30£9.17 per kg
|Typical Values||Per 100g oven baked|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
(For conventional electric ovens adjust time and temperature to suit).
1. Pre heat oven.
2. Remove required amount from all packaging.
3. Wrap loosly in foil.
4. Place on baking tray near the middle of the oven for time stated.; Shallow Fry - From Defrost. Defrost in a refrigerator for a minimum of 12 hours.
1. Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan.
2. Remove all packaging and place the steak in the pan.
3. Fry over a medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (10)
Small but tasty
As long as you don't overcook them the steaks are good. I cook them from frozen on a non stick pan. Just a little bit of oil to avoid splashing and coarse sea salt on both sides. Hot and fast. 3 minutes each side. Lovely and pink. Good in Oriental dishes or Mediterranean style salads.
These do taste nice fried in oil. Need to remember to take them out of freezer. obviously not quite the same as fresh ones - but much better value
tasty tuna steak. I often coat with jerk seasoning and bake. delicious. small portion so I have 2 per person.
this is yellow fin tuna from the Indian Ocean which is severely overfished and at risk. Morrisons please change this product to a sustainable source.
great freezer standby
Environmentally friendly and delicious, it thaws quickly and cooks up well, very tender and not dry.
I read a review and defrosted these and seasoned with pepper. Fried them and they were delicious. Very succulent and tasty. U do need the whole pack for 2 people though as they arent very big but very good value.