50p£4.55 per kg
|Typical Values||cooked as per guide using semi-skimmed milk (without butter) per 100g||cooked as per guide using semi-skimmed milk (without butter) per 1/2 pack (201g)||per 1/2 pack (201g) %RI||your RI*|
|of which saturates||0.5g||1.1g||5%||20g|
|of which sugars||2g||4.1g||5%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains 2 portions|
2. Stir in the contents of the sachet and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer gently for approximately 7 minutes or until the pasta is cooked and the sauce is desired consistency, stirring frequently.
4. The sauce will thicken on standing. Stir, serve and enjoy.; Microwave - From Ambient. 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 300ml of boiling water and 100ml of milk.
3. Stir and cover loosely and cook on full power for 7 mins (Cat E/850W) or 8 mins (Cat D/750W).
4. Remove product and stir once during cooking.
5. Leave to stand for 2-5 minutes, stir, serve and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
This pasta is very good value and tastes very nice. There is a lot included in the pack
quick and easy
brought these for something different quick and easy to make can add other things if want after cooking. kids love them and teenagers and night workers use them for quick snack.
My favourite packet pasta
I really like the taste of this product, it's great especially as a student since it's quite filling. I'm not too fond of the pasta shells - I think penne would be better for this - but it's great for a quick & cheap meal.
The Pasta and sauce were edible, about what you'd expect from a packet sauce. However, the ham tasted utterly foul! Every time I had the misfortune of biting down on one of the pathetically small morsels it was like eating plastic. Will not buy again, very disappointed as I like the broccoli one.