£1.8531.1p per 100g
Tomato Salsa - Tomato salsa with peppers and jalapeño chillies.
Bean Salsa - Bean salsa with red kidney beans and pinto beans.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||(as sold) per 100g||(as sold) per 1/4 pack (approx. 149g)||%RI||your RI*|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.7g||4%||20g|
|of which sugars||3.5g||5.2g||6%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains 4 portions|
Please ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
Do not reheat.; Hob - From Ambient. 5 Minutes
1. Heat 15ml (1 tbsp) oil in a frying pan and brown 500g mince.
2. Add 60ml (4 tbsp) water and the Tomato and Bean Sauce and simmer uncovered, stirring for 5 minutes until fully cooked throughout.; Microwave - From Ambient. Cat E/850W 30 Seconds
Cat D/750W 35 Seconds
1. Remove tortillas from packaging.
2. Place on to a microwavable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds (Cat E/850W), 35 seconds (Cat D/750W).
3. Spoon filling in to the middle of a pre-heated tortilla, top with the salsa and add grated cheese, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes if required.
4. Wrap the tortilla around the filling, tucking in one end and serve.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
The sauce in this pack is delicious. I think the burritos are nicer than old El Paso and half the price!
I like these! Packed with flavor but, not enough spice.
Nice burrito kit. The bean salsa sauce makes the mince very tasty. Enough spice but not too much.
Tasteless, Bland, Disappointed.
After trying & enjoying Morrisons other own brand Mexican-at home kits.. I was massively disappointed by this one. Tasteless, bland and largely lacking depth - this left me let down. Will not be buying again.
Wasn't very nice if I'm honest didn't have much flavour to it. Won't buy again