£1.00£2.00 per kg
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
|Typical Values||(as sold) per 100g||(as sold) per 80g||%GDA||your GDA*|
|of which sugars||3.1g||2.5g||2.8%||90g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g||1%||20g|
|*Recommended guideline daily amounts for adults (GDA)|
2. Place contents in a pan with sufficient water to cover, add lid.
3. Bring to boil and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy.; Microwave - From Chilled. 1. Remove all packaging.
2. Empty contents into a non-metallic container.
3. Add 30ml of water, cover and vent.
4. Cook on full power for 6 minutes (Cat E/850W), 6-7 minutes (Cat D/750W).
5. Serve and enjoy.; Steam - From Chilled. 1. Remove all packaging.
2. Place contents in steamer.
3. Steam until tender for approximately 10-12 minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy.; Stir Fry - From Chilled. 1. Pre-heat wok on a medium/high heat.
2. Remove all packaging.
3. Slice thinly and add to a hot wok with 1 tablespoon of oil.
4. Cook for 8 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (10)
Only complaint with these is they're quite small. You get the odd big one but on the whole they're small. I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to sit preparing them and would be alot quicker if they were larger lol
very tasty Brussels
Large dried out Sprouts. Were tasty but looked "old".
Perfect example of tasty sprouts
I have been buying these small sprouts, grown by George Read in Lincolnshire, all winter. They cook beautifully in 2 minutes in the microwave and are nutty, sweet and delicious - everything a good sprout should be.
Lincolnshire brussels. beautiful, small very tasty best ones ever.....only like british veg.
We love Brussels so was really looking forward to these. They were very small but I still over cooked them 45 min as we like them soft. They were rock hard like bullets and no taste. Think must’ve been picked too early. Will wait till Xmas before buying again.