£2.00£2.00 per kg
|Typical Values||(as consumed) per 100g||(as consumed) per sausage (grilled)||per sausage (grilled) %RI||your RI**|
|of which saturates||4.9g||2.2g||11%||20g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.3g||<1%||90g|
|**Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains approximately 20 portions|
2. Place sausages under a medium pre-heated grill for 15-18 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Serve and enjoy.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 190°C 375°F Gas 5 20-25 Minutes
1. Pre-heat your oven as above.
2. Remove from packaging.
3. Place sausages on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes turning sausages frequently.
4. Serve and enjoy.; Shallow Fry - From Frozen. 1. Remove from packaging.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
3. Fry the sausages for 18-20 minutes, turning frequently.
4. Serve and enjoy.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (21)
im fussy on sausages but skint at the mo so thought ild try these and they were lovely cooked properly will b buying these again
these sausages are great for frozen sausage as some brands appear fatty but these are OK as far as frozen sausages go
Burst during cooking leaving nothing inside. Terrible
not the best sausages I've ever had.. poor quality and squishy and soft when cooked. even the dog refused to eat one
Opened the packet to find they have strunk in size.