£2.10£6.00 per kg
Bigger** & New Recipe
**Each uncooked croissant is approx. 16g bigger than our previous recipe.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 1 week.
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each croissant (58g)||%* (58g)|
|Energy||1559 kJ / 372 kcal||904 kJ / 216 kcal||11%|
|Fat||21.8 g||12.6 g||18%|
|of which saturates||11.5 g||6.7 g||33%|
|Carbohydrate||35.1 g||20.4 g||8%|
|of which sugars||6.9 g||4.0 g||4%|
|Fibre||1.0 g||0.6 g||-|
|Protein||7.0 g||4.0 g||8%|
|Salt||1.47 g||0.86 g||14%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the red corner of the label around the can.
2. The can will pop open.
3. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles by cutting along the perforated line..
4. From the base of the triangle, roll the dough up to the narrow point to form croissants.
5. Place on lined baking tray (with the narrow point tucked under the base of the croissant) approx. 5cm apart.
6. Glaze with egg wash or milk for a golden brown and flaky finish.
7. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Best served fresh and warm from the oven!
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (10)
Followed the instructions and turned out just right.
Don't understand the point of creating a dairy free product if you use an oil that's so destructive to wild animal populations. So disappointing. It's not a bad product but not really worth the Earth.
Horrible. What happened to the "bake your own" frozen croissants?
fantastic buy for dairy allergy suffers. they taste yummy and cook really well. I can't taste the difference between these ones and butter ones! we have them with dairy free butter and jam! yum
Cook for 12 minutes and have perfect croissants. I dont understand the problems others are having. We buy these several times a week, plus others in the same brand. The kids love making them. If kids can make them perfect, than anyone can!!
I received these as a substitute to the frozen ones I usually buy. They are terrible. Definitely stick to the frozen option. These are just terrible.