£3.3045.8p per 100ml
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
- it's made out of 100% pure fruit and juices and nothing else
- 1 of your 5-a-day in every carton
- Keeps for up to 12 hours out of the fridge, so perfect for lunchboxes
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 2 weeks.
|Typical Values||per: 100ml||per: 180ml|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars*)||11g||20g|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|180ml = 1 serving|
|*Contains only naturally occurring sugars from fruit|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
My son enjoys
These are too expensive but very nice. Only buy wjen on offer, not worth full price.
lovely but very expensive
These are lovely my son loves them but I only buy when on offer as they are expensive otherwise
I always look out for offers on these because they are a little expensive but they are so nice. I enjoy them as much as my son does. If you want to take it with you when you go to school, work etc they can be left out of the fridge for 12 hours making them very handy.
Very tasty- kids LOVE THESE. Shame they're so expensive
As my previous comments on Mr Innocent products, I have now stopped buying them and my son now has lidl orange drinks in his lunch-box, 99p for five, I don't generally buy cheap products as I like my Brands, but comparing 8 drinks for 5.00 and that is on an offer or 25 drinks for 4.50, no brainer. why oh why do they make items for kids lunch-box's in packs of 4, oh yes, so we have to buy 2 lot's.